Shelby has submitted this entry for the holiday baking contest. She is sharing this recipe from Kraft. Thank you Shelby!
If you like this recipe, please “vote” for Shelby by commenting below!
Snowball Cake with Cheesecake Filling
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) devil’s food cake mix
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping,thawed
- 1 cup BAKER’S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut
PREPARE cake batter, in 2-1/2-qt. ovenproof bowl, as directed on package; scrape side of bowl. Beat cream cheese, egg, vanilla, and granulated sugar until well blended; spoon into center of batter in bowl.
BAKE 1 hour 5 min. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool cake in bowl 10 min. Loosen cake from bowl with knife; invert onto wire rack. Remove bowl. Cool cake completely.
MEANWHILE, beat dry pudding mix, powdered sugar and milk in bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in COOL WHIP. Refrigerate until ready to use.
PLACE cake on plate; frost with pudding mixture. Cover with coconut. Keep refrigerated.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Julie Cohn (see all)
- Cranberry Apple Cider Mimosas - 11/23/2015
- Au Gratin Brussels Sprouts - 11/20/2015
- Smirnoff Ice Raspberry Peach Bellini Float - 11/20/2015
- Ultimate Thanksgiving Cooking Hacks (With A Printable Check List) - 11/19/2015